Lucky Tiger Shaving Products
Lucky Tiger has been providing a good selection of grooming products. Its liquid cream shave and aftershave had been essentials for many decades. Now, together with Dorco, they presented a very good wet shaving starter kit.
User Review( votes)
I think I have seen my father use Lucky Tiger when I was young. It is a brand that I have associated with my Chinese heritage. I really thought that Lucky Tiger originated in Hong Kong or China. Well.. you can almost always see a tiger painting in a Chinese home. If not a tiger, you can see a dragon, a peacock, horses or fish. You just choose one.
About Lucky Tiger Shaving Products
Lucky Tiger is actually an American brand. Lucky Tiger was trademarked in 1935. Since then, the popularity had grown. Barbers across America began using and selling the entire range of Lucky Tiger products.
Lucky Tiger has shaving creams, mustache waxes, shampoos, hair dressings, hair tonics, hair waxes, face cleansers, skin astringents, face lotions, cleansing masks, acne preparations and tooth whitening powders.
Lucky Tiger Shaving Gift Sets
Lucky Tiger is working together with Dorco to provide good combinations.
Lucky Tiger’s Lucky 7 Starter Set
This set consists of a safety razor with 7 blade shaving system and 7 cartridges for refill (Total 8 cartridges with one attached to the safety razor). This safety razor is from Dorco. One of the finest brand in the shaving world.
The set comes in a tin box. It adds the vintage look to the new modern cartridge safety razor.
Get Your Lucky 7 Starter Set
Lucky Tiger’s Lucky 7 Shaving Combo Set
This set has the same Lucky 7 Starter Set products with additional:
- Liquid Shave Cream (5 oz), made from a select combination of natural botanicals, including Chamomile, Olive Fruit Oil, Calendula and Borage Oil. It’s a combination developed to prep, lubricate, cool and hydrate your skin for a perfect long-lasting shave without razor burn.
- After Shave & Face Tonic (8 oz), made from a select combination of natural botanicals, including Aloe Vera, Calendula, Chamomile and Borage Oil. This modern take on classic completes the cleansing and shaving process while soothing, toning and invigorating the skin for a look that is defined, confident and ready for anything.
A perfect set to start your wet shaving journey. This set also comes in a tin box.
Lucky Tiger Grooming Products
Of course, you can buy the grooming products individually. You will love the Liquid Shave Cream and the After Shave & Face Tonic.
Liquid Cream Shave (5oz)
Liquid Cream Shave (5oz) is a high-quality grooming product that will help you look your best. Lucky Tiger got your grandfather lucky, it got your father lucky, and it will get you lucky, too.
The best way to use this shave cream is to use it with a shave brush. Of course, the box says you just need to apply it onto your face and create the lather using your hands only. Trust me! It will build a better lather with a shaving brush.
The lather will be generous and wet. It is so slick that you really have to be careful when shaving with this shave cream.
Lucky Tiger Liquid Cream Shave is made from a select combination of natural botanicals, including:
- Chamomile – It has been known to calm and soothe the skin while replenishing and enriching dry or sensitive areas.
- Olive Fruit Oil – Olive oil is one of the major oils that is good for skin. Lubricates and protects the skin to promote a close, comfortable shave.
- Calendula – A yellow-flowered herb used to obtain extracts for anti-inflammatory products. It cools, heals and soothes the skin while rejuvenating, softening and brightening the surface of the skin.
- Borage Oil – Borage seed oil contains a fatty acid called gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). GLA seems to have anti-inflammatory effects. Clinically proven to help the skin retain moisture, borage oil penetrates the surface to promote truly hydrated and healthy skin.
Lucky Tiger After Shave & Face Tonic (8 oz.)
I think this is the product that made it one of the legends. A very classic aftershave. Your grandfather used it, your father used it, and now it is your turn.
A lot of older generations will think that this product has gone from production but Lucky Tiger After Shave & Face Tonic is here to stay.
The scent is very mild. The citrus smell will be there for a moment and then it is gone. This will benefit your regular cologne. No clash in the scent.
The best way to use this aftershave is to put liberally on your hands and splash it onto your freshly shaven skin. Of course, avoid splashing your eyes with this aftershave.
Get Your Lucky Tiger After Shave & Face Tonic (8 oz.)
Lucky Tiger Shaving Products Video Review
Lucky Tiger shaving products are classics. You just can’t beat the performance of one of the best shaving products out there. Lucky Tiger liquid cream shave and Lucky Tiger aftershave & face tonic have been reviewed by a lot of users. People love the mild scent and the high performance. It is now up to you to grab one of the best cream shaves and aftershaves. You can also check other classic aftershaves.
Share with us your experience using Lucky Tiger shaving products!