Jojoba Beard Oil
People love Jojoba (read: ho-ho-buh) Beard Oil. It is actually a wax ester, not an oil. The unrefined Jojoba oil (or wax.. Yeah I know that I said it is a wax) has clear golden color and has a nutty odor. Let’s continue to address it as oil instead of wax! The refined Jojoba oil has no color and no odor.
Why People Use Jojoba Oil
In the early years of skin care products, they use a lot of whale fat, especially sperm whale. The whale fat produces a very good oil that is very beneficial for the skin.
When people began to consider the well being of the ecosystem and the whale, they limit and forbid whale hunting. This is done so that we have a better planet and a better future.
So what are we going to use instead? The replacement for sperm whale fat for high end skin care is (drum roll, please)…. Jojoba Oil.
The Benefit of Jojoba Oil
- Cleanser. Just apply 3-4 drops of Jojoba Oil to your face. Leave it for a minute or two, then rinse with water. Jojoba oil will clear all impurities away. If you use makeup (come on, male news anchor use it), waterproof mascaras, powders, foundations, all will be easily wipe clean.
- Moisturizer. This is the best moisturizer for your skin. Jojoba oil comes very close to our natural skin oil. Just put a drop or two Jojoba oils to your face and even them out. Put more if you have a dry skin.
- Scar and stretch mark minimizer. Since Jojoba oil works like our natural skin oil, it will keep your skin its moist level at the best condition. That’s why your scar and stretch mark will heal better. It will not make your face greasy.
- Anti-acne. Jojoba contains iodine. Its anti-micro bacterial properties will help you fight bacteria that causes pimples, blackheads, and breakouts.
- Anti-fungal. Jojoba can help you prevent athlete’s foot infections, warts, and toenail fungus. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal natural properties.
- Hair conditioner. This is what you are looking for. So sorry for the long explanation above. Your beard will benefit Jojoba oil’s natural moisturizing properties. It will improve the texture of your hair. Jojoba oil is great for scalps and will help clear out dandruff.
- Lip Balm. While you are applying Jojoba oil to your beard, apply some to your lip. It will help moisten your lips for that special someone. Nobody wants to kiss a dry lip.
The Benefit of Jojoba Beard Oil
- De-Tangling. Your beard might grow unruly. You need one Jojoba Beard Oil to rule them all. You do not want to go around and saying “My Precious” because you can’t keep your beard in its best style. Use Jojoba Beard Oil regularly to have a healthy and tame beard. Regular brushing is also recommended.
- Gives volume. A strong and healthy beard will have a strong and thick hair shaft. Of course, it depends on your genetic. If you have a very thin hair, you can’t expect your hair will grow thick. It just means that you will have a very healthy (and “thick”) thin hair. Do I make any sense?
- Hair regrowth serum. Some reading that I’ve done mentioned this property. Jojoba oil will clear the hair follicles. This will promote hair growth and prevent hair loss. It also reduces breakage, split ends, and other preventable damages. It will help you grow a longer and healthier beard!
Actually Better For Your Skin
Jojoba Beard Oil is actually better for your skin. The reason, just like I already mentioned above, because Jojoba oil acts very similar to our own natural skin oil.
So, when you apply it to your beard, MAKE SURE you massage it onto the skin (or scalp). Skin is where you hair root lives. A healthy skin will definitely nourish your hair better. This will open up a possibility of having a healthier beard.
Some of the Best Jojoba Beard Oils
- Teddie Organics Golden Jojoba Oil. This Jojoba Oil is 100% pure organic, cold pressed and unrefined. The size is 4oz. It is paraben, hexane and additive free. Get your Teddie Organics Golden Jojoba Oil here.
- Jojoba Oil Cold Processed From Seeds by Woolzies. The simple plastic bottle with an easy to open cap let you apply your jojoba oil with ease. The size is 4oz.One review even mentioned that she used this jojoba oil to help her itchy dog. Get your Woolzies Jojoba Oil here.
- NOW Foods Organic Jojoba Oil. The size is 4oz. People love to mix jojoba oil with rose water to help lock moisture in your hair. It will help your dry scalp to get the right treatment. Get your Now Foods Organic Jojoba Oil here.
- ArtNaturals Jojoba Oil. The size is 4oz. This ArtNaturals Jojoba oil is USDA certified organic. You can use Jojoba oil as a leave in conditioner. Just apply it to your beard and leave it there. It will not get too sticky and it will bring shine to your beard. Get your ArtNaturals Jojoba Oil here.
Jojoba beard oil is something that you must have. No matter if you have a beard or not, Jojoba oil has too many benefits to ignore. It is a care for your skin and hair. Use the unrefined Jojoba oil.
Tell me if you already use Jojoba oil on your beard. How does it improve your beard? Leave comments below with your experiences!